Acme Stem Shaft are trapezoidal thread forms screw. They are the most commonly used for lead screws. They provide high strength to the body of the product. These products are used in areas where large loads are required. These products comes in standardized variations including multiple-start threads, left-hand threads, and self-centering threads. The Acme Stem Shaft is stronger than a comparably sized square thread. We provide products with different sizes, shapes or as per the client specification. Our products are available at a very affordable prices.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304 ,316,316 L, 316 Ti ,317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410 ,904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 , Monel K 500 , Incoloy 600 , Incoloy 625 , Incoloy 800H , Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20) , Hastelloy C 276 , Hastelloy C 22 , Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2 , Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2) , Phosphorous Bronze (PB).