A Blind Flange acts as a plate for closing or covering the end of a pipe. Flange are used for connection of pipes, The flanged joint is then bolted so as to provide a seal. These joints can be replaced easily in case of any damage. They are commonly used in showers for even flow of water. Our blind flange are made up of superior quality of material. We also test products according to the industry guidelines. Further our products are available in an affordable price
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304, 316, 316 L, 316 Ti, 317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410, 904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400, Monel K 500, Incoloy 600, Incoloy 625, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20), Hastelloy C 276, Hastelloy C 22, Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2, Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2), Phosphorous Bronze (PB).
301/b, Pratiksha Tower, R. Snimkar Marg, Faras Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400008, India