The Brass Bushing are made up of superior quality alloy and materials. They are resistant to any abrasion, anti-corrosive, durable, robust, sturdy with perfect finish. Brass bushes are widely used in automobile industry, construction industry, civil engineering works, rail tracks fabrication and much more. These bushes are available in different sizes, thickness, widths and as per client specifications. Further our brass bushes are tested for quality so as to withstand the client requirement. We provide all our products at an affordable price.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304, 316, 316 L, 316 Ti, 317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410, 904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400, Monel K 500, Incoloy 600, Incoloy 625, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20), Hastelloy C 276, Hastelloy C 22, Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2, Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2), Phosphorous Bronze (PB).
301/b, Pratiksha Tower, R. Snimkar Marg, Faras Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400008, India