Brass Vent Plug are used to plug holes from the core vents. We manufacture plug vents that have high durability & good quality. They can be used in various foundries. Vent Plugs are basically used to relieve pressure or vacuum on reservoirs, gear boxes, bearing housings and many more for proper venting. They are also used to equalize pressure & minimize unsuitable damages, such as breaking of seal due to excessive pressure. Our brass vent plug are available at a very cost effective rates.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304 ,316,316 L, 316 Ti ,317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410 ,904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 , Monel K 500 , Incoloy 600 , Incoloy 625 , Incoloy 800H , Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20) , Hastelloy C 276 , Hastelloy C 22 , Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2 , Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2) , Phosphorous Bronze (PB).