Bush Collar is a cylindrical lining made to cut down the friction and restrain motion of mechanical parts. This is the most commonly form of a plain bearing. They are available in various specifications & as per the customer requirement. They are used in different areas such as heating system, electrical terminals and many more. Our products have long life, efficiency and have high tensile strength. Collar Bushes are made up of high quality materials & advanced technologies at an affordable price.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304 ,316,316 L, 316 Ti ,317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410 ,904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 , Monel K 500 , Incoloy 600 , Incoloy 625 , Incoloy 800H , Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20) , Hastelloy C 276 , Hastelloy C 22 , Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2 , Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2) , Phosphorous Bronze (PB).