Carbon Steel Flanges are used to provide the support in industrial flow control. They are used in many industries such as petrochemical industry, power industry, agricultural irrigation, chemical industry, etc. They are corrosion resistance, optimum finish, durability, dimensional accuracy, etc. Further we can provide these flanges in various size, specification & thickness as per the specification of the clients. Our products are tested by our quality assurance team so as to provide the flawless product to the client. Our product are available at an affordable price.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304, 316, 316 L, 316 Ti, 317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410, 904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400, Monel K 500, Incoloy 600, Incoloy 625, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20), Hastelloy C 276, Hastelloy C 22, Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2, Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2), Phosphorous Bronze (PB).
301/b, Pratiksha Tower, R. Snimkar Marg, Faras Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400008, India