A Conical Reducer is used to combine the pipe or tube sections on the same axis..These concentric reducer are cone-shaped, and are used in piping where there is a shift in diameter between pipes. The pipe reducer can also be used when there is a single or multiple diameter changes in the pipe. Our reducer are checked and tested for any faults. After the vigorous testing these conical reducer are supplied to the customer assuring quality. They are available at an affordable price.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304 ,316,316 L, 316 Ti ,317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410 ,904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 , Monel K 500 , Incoloy 600 , Incoloy 625 , Incoloy 800H , Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20) , Hastelloy C 276 , Hastelloy C 22 , Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2 , Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2) , Phosphorous Bronze (PB).