The Duplex Steel Flanges are basically steel fittings. They provide high resistant to weathering, corrosion, pressure, etc. These steel flanges are used to provides high mechanical strength. Flanges can also be used in areas that are highly volatile in nature & where welding is hazardous. Our steel flanges are made up of best quality raw material. Further our flanges are of various sizes, dimensions or as required by the customer. We provide duplex steel flanges at an affordable price to our customers.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304, 316, 316 L, 316 Ti, 317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410, 904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400, Monel K 500, Incoloy 600, Incoloy 625, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20), Hastelloy C 276, Hastelloy C 22, Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2, Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2), Phosphorous Bronze (PB).