A Gland Bush is used used to seal a rotating shaft against a fluid such as the head of a tap. The gland nut is used to compress the tap so as to form a watertight seal & prevent water leaking. They are used in industries, machines, automobiles, etc. We provide bushes that are made up of high quality material so that it can withstand the customer requirement. Further our gland bushes are tested for any defects. Our products are available at an affordable price.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304, 316, 316 L, 316 Ti, 317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410, 904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400, Monel K 500, Incoloy 600, Incoloy 625, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20), Hastelloy C 276, Hastelloy C 22, Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2, Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2), Phosphorous Bronze (PB).