Lapped Joint Flanges are used to join pipe two pipes. The flanges slide over the pipe and are used with stub end fittings to provide more strength. A pipe is welded to stub end, now the joint pipe flange is free to rotate around the stub end. This helps in determination of any issues with bolt hole alignment. Lapped joint pipe flanges are made up of quality material and is tested vigorously. This ensures in providing better products to our client. Further our products are available at lower cost.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304, 316, 316 L, 316 Ti, 317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410, 904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400, Monel K 500, Incoloy 600, Incoloy 625, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20), Hastelloy C 276, Hastelloy C 22, Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2, Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2), Phosphorous Bronze (PB).