Shaft Bushes are also known as plain bearing. They are inserted in a housing to give a bearing surface for applications that are rotary in nature. These bushes are often long, narrow and are placed at the entry position of any machine. They can be used in flat surfaces & are designed to allow motion. These bushes are light weight, compact and have a high load capacity. Our shaft bushes are tested vigorously in different environments so as to provide the best quality product to our customers. Further we provide our product at an affordable price.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304, 316, 316 L, 316 Ti, 317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410, 904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400, Monel K 500, Incoloy 600, Incoloy 625, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20), Hastelloy C 276, Hastelloy C 22, Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2, Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2), Phosphorous Bronze (PB).
301/b, Pratiksha Tower, R. Snimkar Marg, Faras Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400008, India