The Spectacle Flanges are made up of two metal discs that are attached in the middle by a small piece of steel. They get this name because they look somewhat like a reading glasses. The one end of this flange is solid, while the other has hole in the center. They are used in piping systems that frequently separated or where the liquid flow is regularly stopped. They are rotated to solid or hollow portion so as to open or close the flow of the liquid. We make spectacle flanges with high quality of material. Further they are available at an affordable price.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304, 316, 316 L, 316 Ti, 317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410, 904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400, Monel K 500, Incoloy 600, Incoloy 625, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20), Hastelloy C 276, Hastelloy C 22, Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2, Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2), Phosphorous Bronze (PB).
301/b, Pratiksha Tower, R. Snimkar Marg, Faras Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400008, India