Stainless Steel Plugs are used as to cap the ends of round stainless steel tubes pipes etc. These caps are like a closing lid that can be easily fitted and will remaining in place after being screwed or hammered into place. You can also use adhesives to secure attachment if required. The stainless steel plugs are available in standard round tube sizes and shapes or as per the clients requirement. Further our products are available at an affordable prices.
- Specification : ASTM, ASME B16.5, ASME N 16.47 SERIES.
- Stainless Steel : SS 304 ,316,316 L, 316 Ti ,317 L, 310, 321H, 347H, 410 ,904 L, A 453 GR 660 A/B/C & D.
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel : UNS S31803 UNS S32205 (F 51), UNS S32750 (F 53), UNS S32760 (F 55), UNS S31254 (SMO 254).
- High Nickel Alloys : Monel 400 , Monel K 500 , Incoloy 600 , Incoloy 625 , Incoloy 800H , Incoloy 825, Incoloy 718, Inconel X - 750, Alloy 20 (CB 20) , Hastelloy C 276 , Hastelloy C 22 , Hastelloy C4.
- Other Alloys : Titanium Gr 2 , Titanium Gr 5, Aluminium Bronze (AB 2) , Phosphorous Bronze (PB).